"You can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something - your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life."
Seriously tho who was in charge of Samus’s character model her anatomy is ridiculous
Sexism Is Over
yes it’s totally ludicrous for the woman who can curl up into a small ball in a suit of fucking armor to have weird inhuman flexibility
Samus confirmed googirl
Jerome Bonaparte- youngest of 13 brothers, King of Westphalia.
But seriously though, they both have the riding boots, tight white pants, gold shoulder things, a sash, and sideburns. Like, what.
Wait a second, King of Westphalia? And Hans’s canon last name is Westergard, interesting…
I AM SO SORRY I MISREAD THAT AS WESTPHILADELPHIA AND STARTED SINGING FRESH PRINCE OF BEL AIR TO MYSELF.
look another of one of those gifs that you can hear
"It grew louder—louder—louder! And still the men chatted pleasantly, and smiled. Was it possible they heard not? Almighty God!—no, no! They heard!—they suspected!—they knew!—they were making a mockery of my horror!"
—The Tell-Tale Heart by Edgar Allen Poe
And hen you realize that that whole episode was a parody
yeah so i slept with this dude last night and idk we were chatting a bit during the sexy time and for some reason his birthday came up and i was like “wait 25th of september? DUDE me TOO, wtf thats such a coincidence” and he was like “really? we have the same birthday? are u fuckin with me?” and i just looked down at his penis literally inside my vagina and was like “well technically yeah” and he was like haha nice one and high fived me
I don’t care if you like Benedict Cumberbatch or not, but I need EVERYONE READING THIS to click on this link, scroll down to laverne cox (or just ctrl+f her name) and click YES on her voting!!!!! it’ll make you sign in with either facebook or twitter, but it is instant one-click signing in, and they don’t post anything on your profile. it’s just for verification purposes so 4chan doesn’t fix the voting again like they did a few years ago.
Don’t make an excuse. It’ll take like thirty seconds. Just do it.
eh, i dont see anything that incredible from her, Cumberbatch is Khan, a Dragon, and fucking Sherlock Holmes all in one, plus hes a noted Philanthropist, being involved in things like “the princes trust” and hes also an LGBT advocate…
- he is not an LGBT advocate because he fucking misgenders trans people
- he is a “philanthropist” because his rich family owned slaves
- laverne cox is absolutely incredible
- fuck you, also
1. Show me an example of him “misgendering” trans people. Go on, I dare you.
2. Lol at this one. Did you mistakenly watch 12 Years A Slave thinking it was a History Channel Documentary? Even if his ancestors were slave masters, I don’t see how it would have even remotely any bearing on his occupational decisions today.
3. I don’t disagree with this, but this whole “SHE DESERVES IT MORE THAN HE DOES” argument is absurd. Why, because she’s a black trans woman? I hate to say that, because she’s a wonderful spokesperson for social issues, but sometimes I genuinely wonder if Tumblr even sees past her skin colour and gender identity.
Seriously, you people are the same ones that screamed that Lupita Nyong’o deserved the Academy Award more than Jennifer Lawrence simply because of her skin colour, claiming “no WoC have won awards from the Academy ever!”, and effectively erasing the accomplishments of other black female actresses.
4. Are you idiots completely ignoring the fact that this is the TIME 100, not the TIME #1? They’re not competing for a place at the top for chrissakes, it’s a poll to see who should be included, and they’re both fucking winning.
And you’re missing that the point of voting is for YOUR OPINON AND NOT BEING FORED INTO IT! If you don’t believe Laverne Cox should be included, it’s your opinion. Guilting people into voting for someone is terrible.
Are we ever going to see beyond the fact someone is black and trans? It should be their work that’s put up against each other, not their privileges.
I love Laverne Cox, but I love her because she is a wonderful actress not just because she’s black and trans.